What's this??

Who are these crazy people, and what's this new blog?
Hi, we're a mother-daughter duo who each enjoy writing individually, and now together.

20 Things About Us:

     Ceec:
  1. I'm an imperfect perfectionist
  2. I do not moisturize daily
  3. I am addicted to my phone, sugar, and coffee
  4. I am a plant killer #thumbofdeath
  5. I'm a documentary junkie
  6. I can get kinda fixated on certain topics. i.e. clutter busting
  7. I can sew
  8. Being a mama and wife are the most important roles of my life
  9. I dislike snakes and worms because they wiggle
  10. I'm my children's personal chauffeur *cough cough, get your license *
  11. I am a mama of now 4 children
  12. As I drive my mini-mom-van, my inner American Idol comes out
  13. I never thought I would own a minivan #loving it
  14. I LOVE to read (audio, e-book....I don't judge.
  15. I enjoy learning
  16. I LOVE working on self-improvement
  17. I despise every single step to do laundry and dishes
  18. My soul rests outside...while my booty is on the couch
  19. I'm a procrastinator
  20. I usually take the hard way, I'm a rebel.
Mama, why do you want to work on this blog with me?
As a mama, I would be NUTS to let this opportunity pass. My daughter want's to do something with me, yay!!

Chuck:
  1. I'm the oldest of, now, 4 kids.
  2. I play saxophone, oboe, and bassoon.
  3. I'm constantly working on art projects throughout the year.
  4. I'm a voracious reader
  5. My favorite book is Demian by Hermann Hesse.
  6. I'm a home-body
  7. I have been taking dance classes since I was 2.
  8. I enjoy reading comics.
  9.  I am a big fan of Wonder Woman and Iron Man.
  10. I also watch TV shows like Criminal Minds and Supernatural.
  11. I'm in the process of looking at colleges.
  12. I currently share a room with my younger sister Bird.
  13. My friends consider me short, but I'm actually 5'4
  14. I work at my church, as well as babysit.
  15. I've been trying to bullet journal this year.
  16. Tea fixes everything.
  17. Raised on Disney
  18. Certified marching band nerd
  19. Devoted plant and cat owner
  20. #momfriend



Comments

  1. "While my booty is on the couch" ..."but I'm actually 5'4""..,lol! You both are so funny and brilliant. I cannot wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts